The Temporary Certificate is a document that permits a person to fulfill Florida’s boating education requirements temporarily. It’s not a replacement for a Boating Safety Education Identification Card, and it’s only good for 90 days after it’s been granted.
This Video Should Help:
Florida boaters need a Florida boating license to operate a boat on the water. A temporary certificate is good for 2 years, and it expires when you have completed your coursework. Reference: do you need a boating license in florida.
- temporary jet ski license florida
- free boating license florida
- boat florida rental course
- boating license florida age
- how long does it take to get a boating license in florida